mardi 19 mars 2013

Finasteride dosage

I read somtimes on the forums that some are not sure that 1mg of fin is effective, some want to take it every other day, others want to heigher the dosage per day. None of them are wrong. What matters is since when you are on fin. Dermatologiste sometimes suggest in the case you have no side effects but keep lossing hair :   take a litte more than 1mg for the first three month to decrease your DHT more drastically. Everybody responds a little different to the drugs so listen to your body ( especially at morning to notice possible side effects^^) and look at your hair loss. I personnally experience side effects the first next morning and nothing after this. I thought the drugs wasn't effective anymore. When I swtich to fincar I was so worried taht the drugs was not effective that I took 5 mg just once to see how my body would respond. I know I crazy but now you know you don't have to do it fincar works perfectly : it cause my p***s to be switched off and a bt numb for 24 hours. But everything went back to normal the day after. But I did take 1,5 mg a day for three month even if the studies show it has no more impact on DHT. Well it forced my hair loss to stop, so I could switch to 1mg and now , 0,5 mg a day.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire