mercredi 27 mars 2013

overall look benefits

Hey guys, I found another positive point in going healthy. With my late roomie we use to make fresh vegetable juice once a day during 5 month. We were drinking the juice at morning instead of breakfast or at night with a very light dinner. You can juice nearly every vedges, although tomatoe is not my favourite go to. Hey you know what just doing this made me feel : 'Younger'. Well I'm not old but I was having a lot more energy throught the day and was feeling lighter. I think I will buy a juicer again, I'll be free from buying any other vitamins or anti-oxydants supplements. It feels good when people say you look twenty years old while you are actually fighting male pattern baldness. Also the good thing about having healthy habits is that you can go wild from time to time, since most of the time you are far from joining the dark side of the force, your average health is still better than most people.   Kudos :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire