mercredi 3 avril 2013

Hi Guys, I experienced  two massive sheddings within the last two weeks,  so , have to make a report.  Only once during each week after shower , running my hand through my hair , I realized I was loosing hair again. But why just one morning, and why just these two weeks? I had not changed my habits. Then I pointed out what could be the contributing factor. I participated to a medical research the day before the shedding. The experiment was divided in two sessions with one week interval. Since I have lost very few hair since a years, I was surprised. On the first week,  and  I could not find the reson of it. But the second time it happened, it was clear to me that  the only thing that could have triggered the hair loss is this experiment. During the expermient I had to receive small electrical shocks on the ankle, nothing more. It's maybe only related to me, I have not done any research on the web, I 'm just notincing a fact, and warning you. You hair probably don't like electrical shocks. ;)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire